JB1X-PDB/DIN Series Junction Box for Obstruction Lights
- For connecting ≥5 obstruction lights’ power or alarm wires
- With distribution terminals/DIN-rail terminals connected
- With cable gland and silicon gasket, IP65
JB1X-PDB/JB1X-DIN series junction box is an ideal solution for connecting more than four obstruction lights’ power or alarm wires in parallel.
This series junction box’s enclosure is powder painted aluminum alloy. With nickel-plated brass cable glands and an o-ring silicone gasket, the junction box’s protection grade is IP65.
JB1X-PDB contains multiple 1-IN and multiple-OUT power distribution terminal blocks, which allow users to connect over four obstruction lights in parallel into one input. JB1X-DIN contains multiple DIN-rail terminals and pre-plugged jumpers to combine multiple outputs in parallel.
For example, there are one F864 medium intensity beacon and four OL32 low intensity sidelights in an obstruction lighting system. If monitoring obstruction lights via dry alarm relay is not needed, connecting all the five lights’ power outputs in parallel to one is required. In this case, JB15-PDB/DIN is capable of connecting all five lights’ power wires into one power input.
- Suitable for connecting over four obstruction lights’ power/alarm wires in parallel
- Aluminum alloy enclosure powder coated provides good weather and corrosion resistance
- Internal distribution terminals/DIN-rail terminal connected in parallel, no need for terminal jumpers
- Nickel-plated brass cable glands and o-ring gasket provide IP65 waterproof protection
|Terminal type||Distribution terminal block||DIN-rail terminal block|
|Number of Terminals||3 (1 input and multiple outputs/ block)||Number of OB outputs * 3|
|Number of ways||≥6|
|Number of OB Outputs||≥5|
|Number of OB Inputs||1|
|Number of cable glands||Number of OB outputs +1|
|Size of cable glands||M20/M25, Nickel plated brass|
|Mounting||Wall mounting / Ubolt mounting|
|Applicable for||≥5 OBL’s power wires connecting in parallel to one power input or ≥5 OBL’s alarm wires connecting in parallel to one power input|
|Series||Number of Outputs||Terminal type|
|JB1||Variable||PDB (Distribution block terminals)|
|DIN (DIN-rail terminals)|
|E.g.: JB15-PDB = Junction box for five obstruction lights, 6 ways, distribution terminal type, with 1 input and 5 outputs|