Backup Battery Box for DC Obstruction lighting System
- Input voltage: 85-265VAC/48VDC/24VDC
- Output voltage: 48VDC/24VDC
- Backup DC obstruction lighting system after power loss
- Battery charger with 3-stage charing curve to protect battery pack from overcharging
- Outdoor type, IP65
- Customizable battery pack capacity
Using REDDOT backup battery box for DC obstruction lighting systems is an ideal solution during the DC power outage.
The main components are composed of chargeable VRLA battery packs and a battery charger. The backup battery box can accept 85-265VAC, 48VDC or 24VDC. For example, typical 48VDC power used in telecommunication, when 48VDC power input loss occurs, the battery box takes over powering the obstruction lighting system. When the 48VDC main power source is recovered, it continues supplying power to the obstruction lighting system meanwhile charging batteries.
The battery box capacity is subject to the power consumption of the obstruction lighting system and backup hours requested by users.